From designer Meaghan Schmaltz of The Unapologetic Knitter, Joyce Lite is a fingering weight hat perfect for those transitional weather days. Work from the brim up with simple cables and panels of stockinette and reverse stockinette stitch.
This kit includes a free printed copy of the pattern. If you wish to have an electronic copy, you can purchase it separately from the designer on Ravelry here: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/joyce-lite
Kit Yarn Options:
- 2x skeins Kelbourne Woolens' Camper (fingering weight; 100% wool; 200 y) in either Navy Heather or Plum Heather
- US 2 6" Bamboo Double Points from ChiaoGoo
- No Needle
- 4" Faux Fur Pom Pom
- No Pom Pom
- This pattern includes written instructions.
- Skills include: working in the round with double point needles, kfb, basic cable work, slip stitches, k2tog.
- Our kit includes double point needles, but you could use a circular needle if you prefer.
- If you want to add a pom pom to your hat, consider making it removable. Follow our tutorial here.